Friday, May 9, 2008

My Hubby is on the ball...



The doorbell rang on Thursday, and guess what I found on the porch?! My mother's day present from Kevin! Talk about being on top of it! I was so impressed! It had two of my favorite things inside: chocolate and fruit! The chocolate was gone in a matter of minutes! It also had these really cute sugar cookies. I just have to say, I feel pretty lucky to have such a great guy!

7 comments:

Stott Family 5 said...

What a good little husband you have! That is very sweet...love the cookies, very cute!

Amy said...

Dang, way to go, Kevin! I hope you have a good Mother's Day!

Amber said...

Your blog looks so cute. I'm impressed! And your daughters are adorable!

metromut said...

Hello Kami. What a darling little family you have. It was such a fun surprise to come across your blog. Your girls are just the cutest things ever. And I have to say I am very impressed with your mother’s day gift. Do you think that your husband could give my husband some lessons?!
~Lindy (freeman) Spencer

Debbie and Lane said...

Hello KAMI! You're so dang cute and so is your little family. Looks like you have a real winner with that hubby.

Mac and Dixie said...

Kami and Kev! Hey I found your blog through Ricky and Michelle's, so I hope its ok that I added your link to ours! We missed you guys in Moab, sure was fun, sure was hot, sure was dusty! Anyway, cute posts and way to go on the Mothers Day thing Kevin!
-Dixie

Wendy said...

Yea! You finally have your blog!! Im so proud of you! Its way cute! But seriously, move your flour to a higher shelf already!! Thats hilarious! :)