


As you can tell, I haven't posted anything for a long time. Let me explain. Our computer crashed a couple of weeks ago. As you know, I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to our computer. We had Kev's cousin Brad come and help us out. We asked about all the pictures we had saved. (Of course I had put off saving them all do a disk!) He told us we had better not get our hopes up, the pictures were most likely lost!!!! I was absolutely devastated!! We had all our pictures back to when Tay was a baby!! I literally cried myself to sleep that night! I couldn't stop thinking about each picture that was now lost!! We decided we would do what ever it took to get them back. I guess there is a company that will get as much memory as they can from your hard drive, but it costs a ton of money. Anyways, Kev came home from work the next day with a huge surprise!! A disk with 3700 pictures of my babes!! Brad had saved them all!! He is my hero right now!! So, I am sending a shout-out to anyone who has not saved every last picture to a disk. DO IT RIGHT NOW!!!! These are some of the pictures we thought we had lost...
15 comments:
I would be so devastated to loose pictures! I am so glad Brad saved them. What would we do without Brad!
Yeah Kami!!! I would be totally sick without all those pics. You are making me want to go and back mine up again right now!!!
Miracle is right! That happened to us almost 2 years ago. The only pictures I was able to save were the ones I had emailed my mom or sisters. I refuse to get rid of the computer because I cried over those pictures for days. Some day maybe I can get a miracle of my own before Aaron makes me get rid of the computer that won't even turn on.
Oh I am so glad you got all your pictures back! We went out and bought an external hard drive right after you told me about this a few weeks ago. I am so happy for you!
Kam!! I'm so glad you got your pictures. That would have been horrible to lose them. Hooray for cousin Brad!!
OH I'm SO glad you got them back...that really would make me cry!! External hard drives are a good way to go, too. My brother in law who's a computer genius told me CD's don't always last either (although I think saving your pictures to them as a back up is a great idea!!!)
Wow. That just freaked me out. I need to go save mine to a disc!
Um...dinner? Hello?
I guess that I'd better start saving mine to a disk, I would be devastated! I am so glad that you were able to get yours back! That is awesome!
Oh I'm so glad you were able to save your photos! I wasn't so lucky not too long ago.
Your family is absolutely beautiful.
Kami it's so good to see your cute family I'm excited to be a blogger now thanks to Tai! Thats always been my fear with computers and pictures so every time I download some I save them to disk right then. We need to get toghter soon!
Hi Kami!
You have such a beautiful family! I was so glad that I stumbled across the link to your blog...I have wondered so many times what you are up to. I would love to hear from you!
Take care,
Janalyn
Hey Kami when you get a minute sent me an e-mail at lmcrober224@yahoo.com I made my blog private and I need to add you to the list.
kami, I'm so glad you were able to get your pictures. I actually just sent an e-mail to Jenny to send to you. I've been wondering what you've been up to. I love all the blogs. So anyway, I found your blog from Jen (Call)'s blog, who found me on facebook. I swear, who needs reunions :)
Anyway, I'm happy to see your well and your kids are so cute! It would be fun to get together sometime, maybe at the zoo or something (cuz that's what you do when you have kids)
I would just die!!!! So glad you have your pictures! Thanks for the reminder!
Kami! It's Nyree. I am so glad I ran into your blog! Your girls are beautiful! How crazy is it that just friday night our hard drive crashed with tons of pictures,(I, too, cried myself to sleep!) including pictures my daughters baptism! Maybe we could pay Brad to help us too???? I just have no clue where to even get help.
My blog is private but I would love to be 'blogging buddies' so if you want, send me your email (threebrinks@yahoo.com) and I'll send you an invite.
Yay.. I'm glad to keep in touch with you!
Post a Comment