


Kyla turned 5!! Happy Birthday Ky!! I seriously don't know what I would do without her cute little personality around! She told me the funniest thing today. She was telling me that someday, when she has a baby, her husband is going to take good care of her and her baby. I told her that nothing would make me happier than if she had a husband that took good care of her. She said, "Well Mom, I will have a good husband because you are going to choose him for me!!". I am all over that plan!!! I need to get that in writing!! I told her I would gladly take on that task! I think she brought up the whole baby thing because she is so excited for her little brother or sister on the way! She talks to my belly all the time. She said that she wanted the baby to know her when he/she comes and wants to take good care of her/him! She is such an easy-going little thing and I feel so blessed to have her!!
8 comments:
Kyla is such a cutie! She does have the sweetest personality. She is beautiful too, so I don't think she/you will have a problem finding her a good husband.
I know I have told you a million times already, but CONGRATS! I know you are happy either way but I am sending boy vibes your way!
She is SOOOOO cute!
I didn't know that you were expecting...congratulations! When are you due?
Kami, congrats on the baby...so happy for you, hope your feeling good. Let us know when you find out what it is. I'm so glad you are blogging since i just caught on to the fun! I cant believe Kyla is FIVE...holy crap they are all growing up.
What a cutie! Congrats on the new baby!
Happy Birthday Ky!! She is so stinkin cute. I would totally get that in writing cause I am thinkin the pickins are going to be pretty slim when it comes to being good enough to marry your sweet girl!!
I didn't know that you are pregnant! Congrats! Your little girls are so cute! I can't believe that Kyla is 5 time flies by so fast!
She is so cute. Happy Birthday Kyla!
Post a Comment