Friday, May 1, 2009

Our picture in the paper!!

My little bro works at the Marketing department at Lagoon and invited us to "Media Day"! The was a whole bunch of TV stations and newspapers. They were introducing and promoting their new ride, The Jumping Dragon. It is seriously such a fun ride!! I loved it! Kyla was the only one of the kids brave enough to try it at first, and that was after 15 minutes of coaxing!! The Salt Lake Tribune was there and got published the following story: (click on the 2nd picture!)
http://www.sltrib.com/ci_12255990?IADID=Search-www.sltrib.com-www.sltrib.com

Ellie finally decided she wanted to go, and I'm thinkin' that probably wasn't the best idea. She screamed and cried the whole time. In fact, if you ask her she will tell you, "I screamed and cried the whole time", but then admits that she liked it. You'll all have to go on the new ride this summer, Kyla and I "laughed our heads off the whole time"!!

8 comments:

Terry Family said...

How fun!!!! You're a star! I want to take Kate to Lagoon sometime--I think she'd love it.

Don, jaymie, 4 cute kids said...

It looks fun. If it makes me laugh like the rocket I'll be there. Hope you are doing good. Next time you clear down here in Centerville stop by.

Mac and Dixie said...

You guys really are famous!...limo rides, pictures in the newspaper...what next?
-Dixie

Breea said...

I love that she just laughed the whole time! All your kids are so cute! Congratulations on the new one on the way too!

Debbie and Lane said...

You're family is so cute, you deserve to be in the paper.

Amy said...

Kami, your family is so cute! It has been forever since I have seen you and your fam. Congrats on being in the paper! and an even bigger congrats on expecting again. I don't think you were expecting in December because I asked Brady. They should have had their baby by now right? I am going to add you to my list of blogs so I can keep updated on you and the fam.

Tai said...

YOur girls are so lucky they always get to go and try out the new rides at Lagoon!!

SarahBara said...

Hey I heard you had a baby yesterday!! congrats!!!